- Show on order form: should be enabled.
- Display name: enter the name that is shown to the customer for the payment method. Could be "card payment" or something else you wish.
- License key: the license key you received when ordering the module. You can also retrieve this key from client.webcanyon.eu.
- Offline activation code: if you have purchased the offline activation addon, you can enter the code here. Otherwise leave it empty. Check this article to learn more about offline activation.
- Webservice login: enter the API login that you have copied earlier from the HiPay toolbox.
- Webservice password: enter the API password that you have copied earlier from the HiPay toolbox.
- Website ID: enter the website ID that you have copied earlier from the HiPay toolbox.
- Merchant currency: set this to the same currency as in your HiPay account area currency under "Account/Overview".
- Platform: choose if you want to use production or test environment. Check this article about the usage of the test environment.
- Logo URL: enter the absolute link of your company logo. This should be a full url. This will be shown in HiPay.
- Payment button logo: this defaults to "/modules/gateways/hipay/hipaypaymentlogo.png". You can enter an absolute or relative link to your own payment button.
- Show text above logo: if checked "Click here to pay safe with" will be shown above your payment button.
- OK url: page that will shown to the customer after a successful payment. This should be a full url. You could set this to the products overview, which allows the customer to see the product he just bought (https://whmcsurl/clientarea.php?action=products).
- Failed url: page that will shown to the customer after a failed payment. This should be a full url. You could set this to the invoice overview, which allows the customer to open the invoice & try again (https://whmcsurl/clientarea.php?action=invoices).
- Cancel url: page that will shown to the customer after a failed payment. This should be a full url. You could set this to the invoice overview, which allows the customer to open the invoice & try again (https://whmcsurl/clientarea.php?action=invoices).
- Open payment in same window: If checked, when clicking the payment button in the invoice, the HiPay page will be opened in the same window as the invoice. If not checked, the page will open in a new window.
- Alerts via e-mail: if any technical error occurs (issue with the API, license, settings, etc.), then an e-mail will be send to this address. This way you will be aware that something is wrong. Leave empty to disable.
- Alerts e-mail sender: sender e-mail address for the above alerts.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
This article will help you to solve some common issues with the HiPay module. General It...
The HiPay test platform is located at https://test-professional.hipay.com/ Try to login with...
To signup for a HiPay professional account, go to https://hipay.com/en/signup. Your account will...
When you have any issue with the module, we are here to help. Please check out our...
These are the minimum system requirements for the HiPay module: Minimum requirements:...